- Name: Alhan Restaurant
- Location: Muroor, Abu Dhabi
- Cuisine: Arabic Food
- Price: Dhs 100-300
- Credit Cards Accepted: Yes
I got a discounted voucher for this place, 50% off, which sounded very good “at that time”, I said why not trying this new place!!
They basically serve Arabic food and my enemy “Sheesha= Smoking” and again no place for nonsmokers!! It is like a welcome to Cancer Disease!!
I have no respect for such places..
- They said they had a Full-fledged chocolate bar!! What we found was a small counter with only few pieces of cakes!!
- They said they have Free valet parking!!, which was never available!! We had to Park in a bus station and walk miles before we reach the restaurant..
- The entire place was full of smoke and no place for none smoking people!!! What the hell!!
- A Tiramisu with COCONUT flavour!!?? That is HELL not nice!! A Tiramisu is suppose to be a Tiramisu,a coffee flavour, chocolate flavour, NOT a coconut dessert cake!!
Fresh Salad and pickles
Warm Bread, The only Good thing..
Hummus, It was OK
Stuffed Vine Leaves
Penne Arabiata, not so bad..
Officially the worst Tiramisu EVER, don't be fooled by the look..