Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tiara for Desserts


Details:
  • Name: Tiara Cafe and Restaurant
  • Location: Marina Mall Tower, Abu Dhabi
  • Tel: 02 681 9090
  • Cuisine: International
  • Price: Dhs 200-500


Tiara Cafe is a very expensive fancy revolving restaurant, but it is worth it "for a change"
It is located in Marina Mall's Tower, it is really very high, above the water, with an amazing view of the city and the beach..You will feel the sickness before you even arrive up there..
I went there for the 1st time with my sister; as soon as we arrived they offered us these amazing cute tiny complementary drinks!! I didn't know what it was but it was good :p
I personally, didn't like the menu that much, it was mainly French Food, which I am not into, so we went for the cocktails and desserts.
We had a Tiramisu!! So darn good, just the way I love it, spongy, not watery while the coffee flavor was strong, SO Good
The Chocolate moose was so rich and heavenly too
Drinks we had Strawberry and watermelon, they were good and refreshing :D

I still have doubts about eating there, BUT, the view and desserts are worth it, I would definitely go there again to sit, have something sweet and chit chat for hours while watching the city :D
Or even maybe have some courage to try some French food!!

47 comments:

  1. omnomnom! tiramisu looks fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiramisu and chocolate moose look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this desserts and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tirimasu is a lovely dessert. Loly, you should investigate French cooking, besides desserts they have a lot of great dishes.
    My best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like Ducks, Foie Gras goose liver or Truffles!! They have amazing ducks there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! The pictures are making me very hungry!

    Now following, follow back! :)

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That chocolate mousse looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou for ur comment on my blog :D, yumm love chocolate and awesome blog :D [already following you] x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that looks delicious!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and the comment!! Mind checking back in, would love to win you over as a follower?! (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! These desserts look absolutely amazing. Thanks for visiting my blog...would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, the dessert looks amazing! That coffee looks great too, I love sitting down for a good cup of coffee, it should always be a wonderful experience.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that looks great!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this looks amazing! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

  14. Delicious post!!

    Really love your recipes and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, very sweet of u to say that <3

      Delete
  15. These chocolate mousse and strawberry drink look delicious!!!
    Great pics dear!
    xxx
    s

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of them looks sooooo delicious. :P

    xoxo
    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi LoLy, wooooow.... I love tiramisu, the best among the best dessert. Never get tired of eating. LOL

    The mouse and fruity drinks look awesome. Very mouth watering and refreshing. yummy!

    Have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, You have a wonderful one too
      XoXo

      Delete
  18. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog!!! Love this desserts and also your blog! I follow you via GFC!
    The window of Maryfashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, free drinks upon arrival- sounds like my kind of restaurant. ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks yummy <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anything free is good :p

    ReplyDelete