- Name: Second Cup Cafe
- Location: Khalidiyah, Abu Dhabi
- Tel: 02 679 6995
- Cuisine: Cafe
- Price: Dhs 50-200
- Website : http://www.secondcup.com
I used to go here nearly every single day, since it is at the same building of my work. Whenever I have a break or free time, I go down, grab a dessert, snack or a drink and enjoy it, while watching people :p
For the 1st few months it was very good and the food was perfectly good too… UNTILL…………….. "DRUMS":
1. My cousin came and ordered a salad, we found a "FLY" on it...
2. I saw a "COCKROACH" passing by my leg and I jumped screaming like crazy, scaring everyone around me...
3. I ordered my favourite chocolate donut and when I cut it open, it smelled like a dead fish. I was gonna vomit..it was spoiled..
So at that time I added it to my X LIST, but here are some pics of what I had before adding it to my X list :p
They have 3 types of calzones, Cheese, spinach and chicken.. All of them are very good @ AED 20 each.. along with a small strawberry Chiller (it is more like a smoothie) for AED 17
Chocolate Puff @ AED 18 along with a small Mint and Lemon Chiller (smoothie) for AED 17
Spinach Quiche for AED 12,. It was too EGGY "I mean the smell" :p
Cheese and Mushroom Quiche for AED 12 too, I had to add LOTS and LOTS of black pepper to be able to cover the EGGY taste and smell..
And here are few pics of some desserts I had..
I don't know if they improved or not, but for me, it is a BIG NO..